Please join us today or renew your membership to FACT for a better Alum Creek tomorrow! Help expand our representation so we can continue our efforts to restore, preserve, and protect Alum Creek for ourselves and for generations to come.
To join or renew, pay online with your credit card (below).
The benefits of your membership include:
- Staying connected with FACT members, partner organizations, local & state agencies
- Invitations to informative service and educational events and exciting outings (bike, hike, canoe, picnic, etc.) to learn about, enjoy, and protect Alum Creek.
- Periodic updates and email alerts regarding local and State issues that affect the health of our watershed.
- Immediate resource to help respond to your environmental needs, questions, and concerns.
- Peace of mind knowing that a local grassroots organization is working to enhance an area that is a vital and valuable asset to your community.
Membership pricing represents the minimum suggested donation for each membership level. Membership will be valid for the current calendar year or, if purchased between October and December, it will be valid for the following calendar year.
If you prefer not to use the below on-line process, please click here to print out FACT’S Membership Form and mail the completed paperwork along with your check to FACT, PO Box 9166, Bexley, OH 43209.
For business/organization membership, click here
If you would like to support Zeffy, the free platform we use, a donation to them will be suggested in the Summary section. You can proceed with this donation or change it to any amount (including $0) by selecting “Other”.
By becoming a member, you will be subscribed to our email list. You may choose to unsubscribe at any time.