Please join us with a membership today or renew your annual membership to our not-for-profit organization for a better Alum Creek tomorrow! Help expand our representation so we may continue to make further great strides to restore, preserve, and protect Alum Creek for ourselves and for generations to come.
To join or renew, pay online with your credit card (below).
The benefits of your membership include:
- Staying connected with FACT members, partner organizations, local & state agencies
- Invitations to informative service and educational events and exciting outings (bike, hike, canoe, picnic, etc.) to learn about, enjoy, and protect Alum Creek.
- Recognition of your support in select FACT publications and/or on our website.
- New members receive choice of a FACT t-shirt or Ohio Streams booklet.
- Periodic updates and email alerts regarding local and State issues that affect the health of our watershed.
- Immediate resource to help respond to your environmental needs, questions, and concerns.
- Peace of mind knowing that a local grassroots organization is working to enhance an area that is a vital and valuable asset to your community.
Membership pricing represents the minimum suggested donation for each membership level.
If you prefer not to use the below on-line process, please click here to print out FACT’S Membership Form.
Mail the completed paperwork along with your check to FACT.
For business/organization membership, click here