Please join us with a membership today or renew your annual membership to our not-for-profit organization for a better Alum Creek tomorrow! Help expand our representation so we may continue to make further great strides to restore, preserve, and protect Alum Creek for ourselves and for generations to come.
To join or renew, pay online with your credit card (below), or fill out and mail in the Printable Membership Form.
The benefits of your membership include:
- Staying connected with FACT members, partner organizations, local & state agencies
- Invitations to informative service and educational events and exciting outings (bike, hike, canoe, picnic, etc.) to learn about, enjoy, and protect Alum Creek.
- Recognition of your personal and/or businesses support in select FACT publications and/or on our website.
- New members receive choice of a FACT t-shirt or Ohio Streams booklet.
- Periodic updates and email alerts regarding local and State issues that affect the health of our watershed.
- Immediate resource to help respond to your environmental needs, questions, and concerns.
- Peace of mind knowing that a local grassroots organization is working to enhance an area that is a vital and valuable asset to your community.
For business member sponsors:
- Ability to demonstrate to your customers that you are committed to the health of the environment and community around you.
- Posting of your business link onto FACT’s website
Membership pricing represents the minimum suggested donation for each membership level. If you would like to give more, you can make a donation, include the level of membership you are donating for in the comments at check out, and we will provide you with the appropriate membership level.